Monmouth County Chief’s Association Executive Board 2022
Chief, Oceanport Police Department
Chief, Red Bank Police Department
1st Vice President
Chief, Highlands Police Department
2nd Vice President
Peter S. Cooke Jr.
Chief, Englishtown Police Department
Chief, Borough of Allenhurst
Chief (Retired), Colts Neck Police Department
Chief Terence Mahon – Retired
Chief Edward Kerr
Chief Gerard Vasto – Retired
Reverend Terrence Porter
Chief Craig Weber
Chief Shannon Torres
Chief John McCabe
Chief John Mioduszewski
Chief Darryl Breckenridge – Retired
Principles of the Monmouth County Police Chief’s Association (Mission Statement)
- To serve all people within our respective jurisdictions with respect, dignity and civility
- To foster a partnership with the public and enhance the professionalism of Police throughout the County of Monmouth and the State of New Jersey.
- We are committed to the prevention of crime and to the protection of life and property.
- We are committed to the preservation of peace, order and safety
- We are commited to the enforcement of laws and the safeguarding of constitutional guarantees.