Monmouth County Police Academy
2000 Kozloski Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
Please Note: All questions pertaining to the Monmouth County Chief’s Exam must be forwarded to the Monmouth County Chief’s Association. MCPA staff is unable to answer any questions regarding the exam.
Police Academy Staff
- Chief Terence Mahon, (Ret. Avon Police Department), Director, 732-577-8710 ext 1723 TMahon@mcsonj.org
- Lt. Wesley Mayo Jr. (Ret. MCPO), Training Officer, STARS Facility, Special Law Enforcement Officers Class I; 732-577-8710 ext. 1715 WMayo@mcsonj.org
- Sergeant Michael Ricciardi, (Ret. Bradley Beach Police Department), Training Officer, Waiver Courses, In-Service Courses, Physical Training, Basic Course For Police Officers, Special Law Enforcement Officers, Class II; 732-577-8710 ext. 1724, MRicciardi@mcsonj.org
- Chief John Mioduszewski (Ret. Holmdel Police Department), Training Officer, In-Service Courses, Waiver Courses, CALEA: 732-577-8710 Ext. 1738 email@example.com
- Officer Tracy Tift (Monmouth County Corrections Officer), Range Master, BCPO & Special Law Enforcement Officer Class II, Inquiries about Indoor Range, RPO Inquiries; 732-577-8710 ext. 1722, TTift@mcsonj.org
- Lt. Joseph Aflitto (Ret. Long Branch Police Department), Outdoor Range Master; 732-577-8710 ext. 1755. JAflitto@mcsonj.org
- Ms. Vicki DiLorenzo, Administrative Clerk, 732-577-8710 ext. 1711, VDiLorenzo@mcsonj.org
- Detective Susan Michling (Retired Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office) Clerk, 732-577-8710 ext. 1712, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALEA Public Access Portal – Access is provided as an opportunity for comments, commendations, and other information regarding the Police Academy relevant to accreditation.